DSA International is a consulting engineering company specializing in machine diagnostics and predictive maintenance. Check-Mate expert system diagnostic software which uses vibration data as its primary input was developed in house.
By analyzing vibration data, DSA International can determine the health of rotating machinery without interfering with regular operation. This non-invasive technique, used in a predictive maintenance program, reduces costly unscheduled downtime, reduces maintenance costs, increases reliability and improves safety.
DSA International is a Canadian owned company that has been in the machinery health monitoring and diagnostic business for over 20 years. As a member of the Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada, DSA is able to provide high level professional advice on the operation and maintenance of critical military and industrial machinery.
- Machinery vibration analysis and diagnostics
- Check-Mate Expert system software
- Condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Systems integration
- Torsional vibration analysis
- Modal analysis
- Structural dynamics testing and stress analysis
- Ground vibration studies
- Acceptance testing and commissioning of new equipment
- Noise studies and control
- Software development
- Proposal writing